Nordic Skills Development Programs
Improve skills and have fun with others! Our club has programs for skiers of all ages.
For youth (ages 4 - 18):
- Rabbits (4 - 9) The Bunnies and Rabbits programs for our youngest athletes.
- Track Attack (8 - 12) U10 and U12
- Junior Development (12 - 18 ) U14 - U18
- Youth Biathlon (10 - 18)
- Ski S'Kool (lessons for elementary school classes)
For adults (19+):
- Masters Group Ski Lessons nordic drop-in lessons
- Masters Performance cross country ski training programs
- Masters Biathlon
Nordic skills development programs are only available to club members.
Prices and registration information for membership and programs are on the Registration page.
If you like this chart, you will definitely want to see the full NSDP Roles and Responsibilities document. (minor revisions as of Nov 7, 2016)
Email our head coach Andrew Brisbin with any questions you may have, firstname.lastname@example.org
What & When?
CHECK OUT the online Google Calendar for this season
The calendar is a proposed layout of activities for this fall and winter. Emails from coaches and coordinators will contain the details of activities and confirm any changes. Do notO NOT expect this calendar to always be up-to-date. If any questions contact group coach or head coach.