Membership in the Bulkley Valley Cross Country Ski Club
Membership fees support all aspects of club administration such as insurance, website, newsletters, and all. When we work with government agencies, businesses and other organizations, the strength of our club is reflected by its membership numbers and its volunteers.
Get early bird rates by paying before December 10!
Go to the Registration page to get this year's rates and information about where to register for membership, season pass and ski programs.
What do you get as a member?
While anyone can purchase a day pass for the trails, if you become a member, you:
- demonstrate support for the club and the great things we do together
- can purchase a season pass to the trails
- can enroll in ski skills development programs
- receive club newsletters
- have voting rights at the annual general meeting
- get discounts for day tickets by showing your season pass: